How to Use
Pop & Cook’s pre-portion garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Whether you’re cooking Italian, Asian, Latin or your Grandma’s favorite recipe, Pop & Cook is ready when you are. Just “pop” out a cube or two. Use as much or as little as your recipe calls for. Tired or throwing away half a bunch of herbs every week? This will never happen to you again when using Pop & Cook. With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray.
In addition to our signature line we offer our sautéed glazed onions. No more slicing onions while wiping away the tears. We do all the hard work for you. Yellow onions slowly braised in their own juices until they release natural sugars that turn the onions golden brown. Sweet as candy these onions are a fabulous addition to any pasta, casserole, soup or stew.
It’s simple to use – just replace the ingredient in your recipe using the simple chart below:
- Crushed Garlic: 1 cube = 1 garlic clove
- Crushed Ginger: 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
- Chopped Basil: 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
- Sautéed Glazed Onions: 1 tray = 3 chopped onions
- Chopped Cilantro: 1 cube = 1 teaspoon
How to Use
- Prep your food and follow your recipe as you normally would.
- Drop in a a Pop & Cook cube when recipe calls for garlic, onions or herbs.
- Enjoy your food without all the mess!