Creamy Cilantro Corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cube Pop & Cook’s frozen Crushed Garlic
- 4 chives, sliced
- 2 cubes Pop & Cook’s frozen Chopped Cilantro
- 1 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Cotija or mild feta cheese, crumbled finely
1. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and add the corn, stirring occasionally, allowing to char and brown. Add the garlic cubes and briefly sauté, then remove from heat.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chives, cilantro cubes and lime juice.
3. Add the cooked corn, along with the mayonnaise and cheese and stir gently with a spatula or wooden spoon until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle with additional cheese and serve right away.