Sautéed Glazed Onions
Find us in the Frozen Veggie aisle at Walmart!
Pop & Cook’s Sautéed Glazed Onions |
1 tray = 3 chopped onions
Pop & Cook brings to you our signature line of pre-portioned fresh garlic and herbs. First, we start by growing our own garlic, basil, cilantro and ginger. At peak freshness, we pull our products from the fields, process and flash freeze into our convenient trays within 90 minutes of harvest.
Pop & Cook’s Sautéed, Glazed Onion is picked from the field while fresh and is cooked almost instantly in order to supply you with a great, full of flavor, easy and convenient to use onion.
With a two year shelf life you can have fresh Garlic, Onions and Herbs year round with the simple “pop” of the tray. When we say “fresher than fresh” we mean it!
Dorot pre-portioned garlic, onions and herbs eliminate chopping and measuring, making it effortless to season and flavor your cooking.
Quick & Delicious
How can you cook quick and delicious rice? Add 2 cubes of our Sautéed Glazed Onion to your pot and enjoy!
Onion is known for its pungent taste and the tears it gives you, while cutting it. When it’s cooked it becomes sweet & tender. Most people loves it cooked (even those who don’t like it fresh) and use it in most of their dishes.
Great in the Kitchen
- A match made in heaven – mushrooms and glazed onions with some butter or olive oil.
- Great addition to a stir-fry chicken – adding 3-4 cubes will make your dish a delicacy.
- Glazed onion is great base for any meat dishes, vegetables and even a simple omelet.
- Onions are a very good source of biotin, manganese, vitamin B6, copper, vitamin C, dietary fiber, phosphorus, potassium, folate and vitamin B1.
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants.